Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good for you

My dear friend Kristen came over a couple Sundays ago.  We walked to the neighborhood co-op for fresh produce and came back to my house for a lunch of polenta and roasted vegetables and a wee glass of wine.  Kristen showed me how to cook a bunch of kale that I had bought on a whim, not really knowing what I was supposed to do with it, and that was added into the mix.  Since then, my mind's been on all things kale.  It goes into my salads, sometimes into my Green Monster smoothies in the morning.  Today, I saw this recipe for kale chips via Smitten Kitchen

I think this is one to try with Kristen very soon. 

The recipe can be found here.


Image courtesy of Smitten Kitchen

1 comment:

  1. Did you make these?? I would like a kale chip report.

    ReplyDelete