Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello lover

It is no secret to those that know me that I love shoes. I used to have a rule that if a new pair was purchased an old one had to go. Notice I say "used to". If you're a size 8 1/2 let me know. I feel a shoe purge coming on.

Currently liking the oxfords that have been popping up all over the place. Seychelles Oxford Heel: The Blimey
A hidden platform and the substantial stacked heel make these relatively comfortable to wear. American Eagle Billie Jazz Oxfords
A feminine take on the traditional flat oxfords. Also, on sale for $14.99.


Etsy is great to find new and vintage versions. Goldenponies offers these oxfords in a number of other colors other than the metallic version.

1 comment:

  1. Kohl's has some cheap shoes just like those jazz Oxfords. I almost bought a pair a couple of weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete