Monday, March 22, 2010

I left my heart in Brooklyn


Brunch with the wife, originally uploaded by Science heroes.

This weekend was spent traveling back to New York City. I had a family wedding to attend on the Upper East Side. As I always do, I stayed with my best friend in Greenpoint.

My favorite moments with her in her new city and her lovely neighborhood are when we get to eat brunch, after staying up much too late, and review the previous night's adventures.

If you're in the neighborhood, head to The Manhattan Inn. You won't regret it.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I went there when I was in Brooklyn & loved it! So unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you really? Unfortunately for us there had been problems with their electricity. They could cook food but provide NO COFFEE. The guy in the bowler hat playing standards at the white baby grand did make the no coffee thing much, much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went for drinks at night. Amazing drink menu with elaborate concoctions that were super yummy. Some patrons were even dressed for the time period. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete