Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to Brooklyn

Tuesday afternoon in Greenpoint

I went back to Ohio for the holidays - Cleveland with mom and dad, and then later down to Columbus and Cincinnati to spend Christmas with my brother (poor guy is a 1st year resident and was on call over Christmas), sister-in-law (she is also a 1st year resident and was on service over Christmas), and boyfriend.  It was a really great trip home that got unexpectedly extended due to a huge storm moving up the east coast. 

After a couple canceled flights and one upgrade to first class, I got back to New York and came home to piles and piles of snow, including one directly on my car.


Thankfully the car doesn't have to be moved until Thursday.  That means I have a couple days to dig the thing out and figure out where to park it.  Hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment