Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The new year

No Pants Subway Ride
Image courtesy of Improv Everywhere

Have you heard of Improv Everywhere?  They are based in New York and have pulled off some pretty hilarious pranks/events/performances/etc.

Some of my favorites:



200 or so people froze in place at the same time in Grand Central Station.



They filled a subway car with identical twins, creating a human mirror. 



They staged a reenactment of the first Princess Leia and Darth Vader scene from Star Wars on a subway car.

On Sunday, January 9th, 2011, Improv Everywhere is staging their 10th annual No Pants Subway Ride.

I am *this* close to participating.  Factors to consider - how good I think my ass looks that day, what the weather is like, and if I have the balls to take my pants off and ride the subway.  





1 comment:

  1. Love it. You find the coolest things to do in the coolest city, my friend.

    ReplyDelete