Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Currently Coveting: Erica Weiner Jewelry



Herkimer Diamond Solitare

A couple of years ago I came across Erica Weiner's jewelry site.  (I believe I found it through this article.)  I immediately fell in love with the Herkimer Diamond Solitaire.  The raw and imperfect quality of the stone as well as the cheeky inspiration for the ring design won me over.  I've worn this ring nearly every day since I purchased it and have received many compliments over the years. 

Since then, Erica Weiner Jewelry has grown to inhabit their own brick and morter shop in Nolita.  They've also added one of a kind fine antique jewelry and vintage jewelry along with their own original designs.  You can make purchases through their online shop if you are not in the New York area.  You can also keep up with their shop updates and recent news through their blog.  Here are a few of my favorites from their site.


Bent Feather Ring (Silver)

Marion Love Token Necklace

Twig Bangle Bracelet (Silver)

 Crystal Spike Earrings

173 Elizabeth Street
New York, NY 10002
Between Spring/Kenmare Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment