Saturday, January 8, 2011

Field Trip

Museum of Natural History


Today was a long but fun day.  I started off the morning with a volunteer training session in the Financial District (tourists galore at 8:45 am - that was confusing), and then up to the American Museum of Natural History to meet two of my girlfriends.  This was my first time at this museum and I will definitely be going back.  There is so much to see and we were only able to see a small part of the permanent collection.  

Ridiculous

Later, we spent a good amount of time walking around Central Park.  There's something that I really love about that park in the winter.  The snow was still pretty fresh on the ground so everything looked completely idyllic and perfect.  Definitely going to have more lady dates to plan for the future.  



No comments:

Post a Comment