Friday, February 11, 2011

The Weekend

Image thanks to The Gangway

Again, lots to look forward to this weekend.

Tonight, I'll be going to this art opening.  It is taking place at St. Cecilia's Gallery (a former convent converted into, well, a gallery) and every single room on all three floors will be featuring a different artist.  It's right in Greenpoint and I'm excited to see what this is all about.

Tomorrow, my friend and I will be hiking all day in the Catskills thanks to Brooklyn Outfitters.  They offer a lot of outdoor adventuring at really reasonable prices.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid to high 30's with a very small chance of show showers in the morning.  Pretty much perfect for a winter hike.

Sunday I'll be acting as my friend's official wing man at The Bell House and attending BK Hookup's and F*cked in Park Slope's single's mixer, Who are the People in Your Neighborhood.  Free Solerno Valentine's Day cocktails from 7 to 8pm.  Should be interesting.

Monday, it's back to The Bell House with a couple girlfriends for The Rejection Show.

Somewhere in between all this stuff I will sleep and manage to do some ass kicking yoga.

Also, Columbus friends!  If you are town on Monday, please head North on High Street to my dear friend's shop, The Gangway, for their Valentine's Day Shindig.  More details here.  The Gangway is located on the same block as Seagull Bags, Skreened, and Embassy Boardshop (and, in my opinion, is the perfect addition to the coolest block in Cbus).

No comments:

Post a Comment