Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dining out


New York is due to be hit with a couple days of sleet and snow.  Needless to say, I'm glad I haven't yet packed away my winter coats, but MAN am I ready for spring to settle in and stay.

Warmer days turn my thoughts to time spent outside - long bike rides, walking around new neighborhoods, and picnics in the park with friends.  

Outstanding in the Field seems to capture the very essence of spring and community.  Imagine large scale dinners in gorgeous outdoor settings happening all around the country.


Starting May 1st they will be starting their dinner party tour.  Many of their dinners have already been sold out.  You can view their schedule and see if they'll be traveling near you right here.  (Found via Oh Happy Day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment