Thursday, April 7, 2011

Girl Crush


See that up there?  

It's the beginning of a surprise birthday puzzle that Jordan Ferney set up for her friend.


She made a large poster and then cut it up into pieces and mailed them out to different friends with the instructions to mail them back to her friend on her birthday.

Eventually she got the pieces back in the mail and put them together to create this.


I love how this girl thinks.

And as I've said before, I say I don't like surprises, but with all the surprises that have happened in the last year I think that's no longer true.  However, to become a master at planning surprises - that seems like a fun project to work on.  Jordan definitely inspires me to think big and to work to execute something fantastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment