Friday, April 29, 2011

The Weekend

Picture taken by Jon


I'm back to Columbus this weekend and I'm excited for this weekend's trip.  Jon and I have a lot of fun things on the agenda.

As soon as I land we're finding my brother and our friends who will be out on the MFFNR #4 (MFFNR = Mother F*cking Friday Night Ride).  My brother started these Friday night rides around the city.  The last one was epic.  We ended up with a group of over forty riders (maybe even fifty of us total???).  My brother mapped out an awesome route taking us from one end of the city to the next.  It was like one giant moving party.  Columbus is great to ride at night, especially in the city.  There's little to no traffic and you have free reign over the road.  It's been an adjustment riding here but I'm slowly getting used to it.


Saturday we'll be attending the Columbus Tweed Ride.  I'll be meeting up with several friends (a couple of them may even show up on their awesome vintage tandem!) and have my outfit packed up and ready to go.  It will look a little silly with my bright pink bike helmet BUT it must be done!

Then it's back to Brooklyn on Sunday.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment