Friday, July 15, 2011

The Weekend


Holy crap it's Friday already.  Seriously, where did the time go...  

Anyhow, there's been a sweet reprieve from the heat as of late and I'm hoping that it will continue through the weekend.


I'm planning on heading down to The City Reliquary again this evening for another installment of Friday Night Lights.  This week they'll be screening Urban Cowboy with a country music performance from Austin McCutchen and Alana Amram.  There is a suggested donation of $7 at the door.  All proceeds go to The Reliquary.


Saturday I'll be heading to 3rd Ward for the MakerBot Make-A-Thon 2.  Have you heard about MakerBot?  It's the first affordable 3D printer.  This video explains it all:



There will be several of these guys set up for the event.  I'm really excited to see them in action.  Pretty amazing stuff.


Sunday I'm going to finally see the Alexander McQueen exhibit at The Met.  I'm hoping to make a stop on the roof to enjoy the view of Central Park and the city.

Enjoy the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment