Monday, November 21, 2011

Tidbits and Some News

Scenes from last year's move
 
This weekend was great!  So great that I slept an ungodly amount of hours on Sunday.  Jon told me it was because my body needed the rest.  I told myself it was because I was reliving my old college days.  No no, I kid - none of that happened this weekend.  I think it was a case of me needing to have some deeply restorative sleep.  I felt like a slug for the rest of the day but it definitely did me some good to rest up.
 
Also, I think I may have lost my camera this weekend.  I'm kind of bummed because there were some sweet pictures from the weekend (including pictures of The Smiths cover band that we stumbled upon at Brooklyn Bowl on Saturday - so weird!) but I'm secretly glad because now I can justify getting the upgraded version of that camera.  I'm going to search the apartment but I have a feeling it is gone.
 
Brian Bonz and the Major Crimes is your new favorite band.  Trust me.  I know they are for me! 
 
And finally, I've started writing for the brand new Girlish Zine.  I'm primarily responsible for posting to our tumblr.  I'll be posting three times a week including an advice column on Fridays.  If you have any questions (anything at all) you can send your questions to girlishzine@gmail.com or directly to me.  Seriously, ask me about anything. 
 
So that's about it for now.  More soon.
 
xo

2 comments:

  1. that blows about your camera. super suck fest. santa needs to bring a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Although I don't think I can wait for Santa to bring me a new one. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete