Friday, November 18, 2011

The Weekend

 
I'm starting to get into the bad habit of drinking a second cup of coffee, except this one is normally consumed around 3 in the afternoon and not immediately after my normal morning coffee.  I know I should stop this habit while I can but dang it, I need the caffeine!  Especially tonight.
 
Right after work I am meeting one of my oldest friends along with his husband at Nizza for dinner.  Immediately after dinner I'll be heading to the Producers Club to see another friend perform in the opening night production of Summer in the City.
 
Saturday it's back to the city to see my friend play at The Mercury Lounge with Brian Bonz and the Major Crimes.
 
Sunday there was talk of seeing the newest Lars van Trier movie, Meloncholia
 
It's another very busy weekend.  I intend on getting out and having a run or bike ride (or maybe both) sometime this weekend.  I'm determined to get as much outdoor time as possible before the winter comes.
 
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a jam packed weekend! I hope it was as fun as you were hoping for!

    ReplyDelete