Monday, December 12, 2011

Feeling Almost Normal

I know it's a mustache and they are played out but it was on the glass - what else is one supposed to do?

Hello!  

It's been an eventful week.  Jon and I talked about what we did during this most recent visit.  Here's how it went.

S: We got sick and haven't done anything.
J:  We went to the New Museum and went down a slide.
S:  We did noooothing.
J:  We went to the Gloggfest and Bar 4 to see our friends.
S:  We got sick and did nothing!
J:  You went skateboarding with your girlfriends.
S:  We did nothing because we were sick!
J:  We got engaged!!!
S:  WE GOT ENGAGED!!!!!

So there you have it.  We are engaged.  

And then we got sick and did nothing.  For almost the entire week.  I had to call off work for three days and hadn't been this sick in a long time.  I told Jon it was nice that he was here to take care of me but then he pointed out that I probably wouldn't have gotten sick if he hadn't come to visit.  That's probably true but all the time we spent together was totally worth the week's worth of illness.

More soon.  xo

8 comments:

  1. Um.

    CHOO KAH HEH!!!!

    (And yes, I'm screaming that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! That's so exciting, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! This month has been so busy for me that I missed this post, but I caught the fact that you were engaged in your most recent post so yay, I am congratulating you now, belatedly!

    I think I met Jon for about 5 seconds at the Jonsi concert at the Newport last year. Was that him? Anyway, best wishes and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that was him! Thanks love and same to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the sickness too! And went down the slide recently.

    Best wishes on your engagement!

    Now they'll ask you when you're havin a baby :) It never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! And yes, the baby questions have already started. Oy.

    ReplyDelete