Friday, December 16, 2011

The Weekend

Me and Jon at Top of the Rock
 
This week has been filled with finishing up holiday shopping and getting healthy (read: online shopping in loungy clothes with the cat on my lap and getting as much sleep as possible). 
 
I finally read this book and now have an extra big girl crush on Mindy Kaling
 
I also spoke with two of my very talented friends and did some major wedding planning.  I've known them both for almost 10 years (holy crap) and trust them completely.  I know what you're thinking.  Two conversations and what, the wedding is planned?  Not entirely, but with their help and advice some big decisions have already been made.  They are so good at what they do as well as extra reassuring.  After talking to them my initial anxiety and dread about planning a wedding is gone.  Jon and I are getting really excited.
 
This weekend there are parties and holiday bazaars to attend as well as some major cookie baking (these look amazing).  I'm really looking forward to see my friends before we all disperse across the country for the holidays.
 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment