Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Homemade




Unfortunately these are not my pictures but holy crap I wish they were.  These are homemade thin mints y'all!  HOMEMADE.  

Jon and I are planning on baking up some treats for the wedding and have been tossing around different recipes back and forth (actually it's more like I find something that looks awesome and send it to him and he responds with "YES!!!").  This is the latest recipe we've decided to try.  

So far, the "Make to try before baking a crap ton of stuff before the wedding" list consists of three different cupcake recipes, a cake recipe, and now these homemade thin mints.  My baking prowess has weakened over the last year but I'm ready to get back into it.  Dessert party in the making?  Perhaps.  Someone has to eat these sweets and tell me what they think before we decide to serve them at the wedding, right?  Right.

The recipe can be found here.  

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are making me drool. Unfortunately I'm too lazy to make them myself, so I'll just stare.

    ReplyDelete