Friday, March 16, 2012

The Weekend


I'm on social lock-down for the weekend as I have my first exam of the semester on Monday.  I am having a hard time settling down and getting the information INTO MY BRAIN but that's what I signed up for when I decided to go back to school.

Anyhow, some stuff I've been thinking about.

- The best anti-wedding wedding blog.  The right amount of snark and very modern fashion sensibilities.

- The other best anti-wedding wedding blog.  Well, maybe not so much anti-wedding but a much more down to earth and realistic approach.

- This very fit and very strong 73 year old woman.  I hope to look half as good at her age.

- This race that starts and ends at Brooklyn Bridge Park.  Jon and I signed up today.

This and this are good things to remember.

- The meditation class I took on Sunday.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment