Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Bit of Color


I am guilty of wearing a lot of black, grey, and neutrals.  It's always been that way and when I moved to New York I found that I slipped right into the sea of people clothed in black.  I put on some color for the Easter Parade this weekend and didn't feel too conspicuous, but I think that's only because everyone else was super conspicuous.  I think I just have to remind myself that no one actually cares about what you're wearing.  And if they do you're likely to never see them again.

This woman is definitely not afraid to wear color.  She organized a huge rainbow parade for her birthday last year and she's doing it again this year.  Want to help contribute or take part in the parade?  Visit her Kickstarter page for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. I too am guilty of wearing lots of grey and black. Jessi has inspired me to take a color plunge! BTW: I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I love your blog, too!

      Delete