Friday, April 6, 2012

The Weekend


This week seemed to just drag by, didn't it?  I think part of it had to do with being cooped up in my office when I would have rather been out riding my bike, laying in the park, walking around new neighborhoods - all those great things you do when the weather is sunny and perfect.

Anyhow, this weekend I'm definitely going to make sure that I get out as much as possible.  Saturday Jon and I are meeting up with friends at The Brooklyn Museum to see the Keith Haring exhibit.  Admission is free all day because it is the first Saturday of the month.  Later that evening I'll be heading to The Grand Victory to see EYE for their NYC record release show.  They are from Columbus so I expect a ton of Ohio people to be there.  Sunday, Jon and I will be heading into the city for the Easter Parade and hopefully stopping by the new Joe Fresh flagship store (thanks Mara for the reminder).

Enjoy your weekend!  More soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of heading to the Easter Parade this Sunday, myself. I've never been but it seems like a perfect time to take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking. Also, it's a good excuse for me to make and wear some big ass felt flowers in my hair.

      If I see you I'll make sure to say hello!

      Delete