Monday, April 30, 2012

What I Saw: The Etsy Wedding Event


On Sunday Lisa and I headed to Chelsea for Etsy's first wedding event, To Have and To Hold. This event was held in conjunction with the launch of a new Etsy Wedding feature now available on their site.  It was beautifully staged with a ton of Etsy vendors involved.  We were given a guidebook to help us keep track of items that we liked as well as a cute tote full of coupons for the participating vendors.  Here's a little bit of what we saw.

Cute clothing and clever paper decorations:




Flowers and other leafy things:





It was a great event and I'm thankful we got to attend.  The event totally sold out!  I love Etsy and appreciate what they've done for people who handcraft and sell their items.  This was a wonderful showcase for these small businesses.

1 comment:

  1. It is true dear, wedding is the astounding moment in everyone life. So you capture all those moment and make it special with good locations. Thanks for sharing the information anyway. I also need help with corporate event planning. Do you have any ideas for me?

    ReplyDelete