Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chinatown Treat

Another photo from the Chinatown photo shoot

A couple of weeks ago I brought my friend with me to the Asian American International Film Festival photo shoot wrap party.  There was a raffle for those of us who attended and my friend won two gift certificates to the Chinatown Ice Cream Factory.  She very sweetly gave them to me with instructions to take Jon out for ice-cream.  I haven't been there before but have passed by the store several times.  There's always been a line out of the shop and on to the sidewalk so I'm guessing all the good things I've heard about this place are true.  I'm pretty spoiled as far as ice cream goes after coming from the birthplace of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream.  I'll let you know how this place measures up.

No comments:

Post a Comment