Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Footwear Fail

Source

I think I've had the conversation about flip flops not being shoes several times over the years.  I really, really hate them.  (Sorry flip flop loving friends!)  It goes back to my college years and seeing people walk around campus in what looked like the quarter-inch thick flip flops you brought with you to the dorms to wear in the shower to protect your feet from catching some kind of FUNGUS.  Ick.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who feels this way!

2 comments:

  1. I wear flip flops out in public because I'm spectacularly lazy, but since getting moccasins I'm more apt to wear those instead.

    That said, I hate feet and seeing other peoples' feet makes me want to throw up. I won't even let Bil touch my bare feet with his (which he thinks is ridiculous).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not lazy! Just promise me that Uggs will never be found on your feet.

      Delete