Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Updos

Last Summer under the Highline


Right now my hair is up in braids, pinned up and off my neck to help ease the humidity of summer.  I've been looking through some summer updo tutorials and want to post them in order to have them all in one place for easy referral.


From Joanna Goddard - All of her hair tutorials.  This mermaid tail braid is on my to-do list. 


From Refinery 29 - Lots of great tutorials, including a messy ballerina bun, 4 braided styles for rookies, a double knot updo, Victory roll chignon, and this gorgeous twisted updo (video tutorial)


From A Beautiful Mess - Creative and retro flair hair tutorials.  I especially like the messy top knot (my hair needs to get a little longer before I can pull this off), the low bun, and summertime twist.

Have you seen any hair tutorials lately that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment