Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Toppers - Brooklyn Made From Gauge NYC



Have you heard of Gauge NYC?  When Lisa and I stopped by the Chelsea Market we found their pop-up shop displaying their hand crafted letters.  I was so excited to see all of their products as I had recently purchased the cake toppers for the wedding through their Etsy shop.  Their designs are clean and simple and every letter is available in a variety of sizes at a very reasonable price.  I purchased their 2" letters at only $5 a letter.

  
Although I'm planning on handcrafting the majority of the decorations for the wedding, whatever we don't make I want to source from local artisans and craftspeople.  I love these letters and am happy to support a local business.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these - just pinned - will definitely be checking them out; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! And thank YOU for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete