Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scenes From My Neighborhood

On India Street in Greenpoint, Brooklyn

It's still amazing to me that I am finding places in my neighborhood that I have not yet been to.  My friend called me up for a walk around the neighborhood and we made our way to India Street to hang out on the pier and catch the sunset.  We found the India Street Mural Project, saw a little rainbow and enjoyed a glorious sunset behind the city.  I love my neighborhood and am proud to call this place my home.








5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos - LOVE Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, lots to love in Brooklyn. That's for sure.

      Delete
  2. So very lovely, thank you for documenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that what India Street looks like at the East River now -- freshly- poured concrete and brightly-painted benches? You used to have to squeeze your way through a gap cut in a jagged, rusty fence. I miss the vanishing wild corners of N Brooklyn (-Evan)

    ReplyDelete