Monday, July 2, 2012

Escape From NYC


A few of my friends will be vacationing in NYC this month and I'm SOOOOOO excited to see them. So excited!  I'm looking forward to taking them around to some of my favorite spots and to have them experience the city during the summer. It also is a reminder for myself that I need to take a trip out of the city as soon as I can.  Even a day trip upstate would be a welcome change.  I love living here but I've been craving a change of scenery.  I think everyone needs a little reprieve from their normal environment every now and again.  Nearly all of my travel in the last two years has been devoted to visits back to Ohio to see Jon and my family.  I'm not at all complaining.  I'm thankful that I've been able to go back as often as I have because obviously time with the people I love is very important to me.  I would like a quick trip out of my normal environment to make me feel recharged and energized, ready for the coming months that will undoubtedly be filled with making big plans for the wedding and my future married life.  Any recommendations for a quick escape?

No comments:

Post a Comment