Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lately

Photo care of Christa Kimble

I haven't written here in a while. I don't know whether it's because things have become exponentially busier post-wedding and pre-holiday or because I needed a break from the blog. Whatevs.

This is what has been occupying my time:

- Looking at the wedding photos that we recently received from our photographer, Christa Kimble.
- Rearranging furniture and organizing the crap out of the apartment
- Getting a new job
- Spending a few days in bed due to a nasty fever. Being sick is the worst.
- Working extra hours with Fred Flare for the busy holiday season
- Attended a screening of this movie followed by a Q&A led by Alan Cumming
- Went to Murray Hill's annual Christmas show and ran into a friend of mine from Columbus whom I had not seen in years. At the after party I ran into Alan Cumming - twice in one week! What a dreamboat and a genuinely nice man.
- Preparing for the holiday and another road trip back to Ohio to spend time with our family and friends. 

Oh so exciting, right? I'll be writing again at some point. Until then you can pop over to my Instagram account if you're really curious about what I'm up to. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment