Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mile a Day



If you've been following my Instagram feed then you may have noticed daily photos of my feet in my running shoes. I've committed myself to running at least one mile a day for one year. I was inspired by this post from Emma and decided to try it for myself. I see this as a small exercise in self-discipline for the year. I am hoping that as time goes on and the weather starts to get warmer my mileage will begin to increase again. I'm taking it slow to try and avoid any serious injuries akin to the last time I was running regularly. The weather has been great up until recently and I'm wondering what strategies I will have to use when it's less than ideal for a run outside. I'll probably just layer up and head out hoping for the best. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brad! We'll see how this no plan training goes.

      Delete