Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Here and There

Airport bathroom selfies help pass the time when your flight is delayed.

It was a heinous weekend of travel but I made it to Ohio this weekend. I swear I have the worst luck with flights. It never fails that my flight is either canceled or delayed by hours and hours like it was this past Friday. My flight ended up being delayed 6.5 hours but I was one of the lucky ones that actually got to leave. 

So, the weekend in Ohio was spent celebrating my brother-in-law and his wife's future progeny. Jon and I caught up with his side of the family all of Saturday. This included his brother's dog Brutus. Brutus is 7 months old and already weighs 80+ pounds. It's hard to remember that he's still a puppy because he is so huge.


And look, baby Jon!


Sunday I got to see my brother and sister-in-law and then it was back to Brooklyn. Quick weekend trips are always a little bit exhausting but it's so good to see family and reconnect with them after being away for several months.

Also, I've been posting over at Go Mighty since the beginning of this year. Some of the posts are cross-posted onto this blog but some content just stays over there. Take a gander if you're so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment