Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lately

Summer is in full swing and in between balancing my work schedule and Jon's insane work schedule and making time for our friends and ourselves there's been little time to blog.

We've managed to have some time to walk the city and go rock climbing. I've continued on my 30 day yoga challenge for July and I've been keeping track over at Go Mighty.

I have several things that I want to do before the summer is over and am hoping that we manage to do them soon. We are only two weeks from August already!

How are you spending your summer?

1 comment:

  1. LOL How am I spending my summer? I am making and selling jewelry in my Etsy shops. I am doing intuitive counseling on different online metaphysical communities. I continue to take my breast cancer meds. I have 1 year and 4 months left and then I can FINALLY lose weight. *HAPPY DANCE* I continue to struggle with an eating thing where I eat healthy food but they tell me I am not eating enough. Who would want to eat more when you know that what you eat will make you gain weight? Damn cancer meds! I continue to struggle with insomnia and drugs for that insomnia. I continue to struggle with chronic headaches. Shit...I just realized I am dumping! Sorry!

    I have a wonderful husband who loves me. I have 2 great dogs and Max the Cat. I do make SOME money. I am able to get good treatment and meds for Bipolar 2. I am a HAPPY CAMPER!@!!!

    I am so glad you continue with your Yoga. You are a mighty woman...a warrior goddess. LOL Yes you can do Yoga and still be a Warrior Goddess.

    That's it for me,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete