Thursday, July 25, 2013

Outdoor Movie Life

When summer hits there are a plethora of outdoor movie screenings all over New York City. I'm lucky to live within walking distance to the Wednesday night movies courtesy of Summerscreen.
My girlfriends and I spread out our blankets and joined hundreds of people to wait for the sun to go down and The Craft to begin. There were numerous food, beer and wine vendors along the periphery as well as free cotton candy!
Clearly I was excited about that. As the darkness crept in the film started and I felt like I was looking at a snapshot of my high school years - not the witchy magic stuff (although I always had a penchant for wearing black even in those teenage years) but the glorious and ridiculous teen culture of the 90's. I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment