Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Sweet 34th Birthday

Saturday night my brother and sister-in-law hosted a birthday party for me in Ohio. They got the bonfire going before the sun went down and we were well equipped with the goods to makes infinite s’mores.
Did you guys know that jumbo marshmallows exist in the world? Well, they do and they totally change the s’mores game. Also to try – s’mores made with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Will blow your mind.
Also on the menu was an ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen (there are no Dairy Queens in Brooklyn!) so I was extra happy, although that could just have been from all the sugar I consumed.
Seriously though, it was a great evening and I felt so lucky to be able to spend it with some beloved people who I don’t get to see too often. And yes, s’mores absolutely taste better when they are consumed on your birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment